6378 Burleson Road East
Howard, NY 14843
Est. P&I payment: $1240.9/mo
Description for 6378 Burleson Road East, Howard, NY 14843
This property is currently being used for hunting and recreational purposes. Also, it would be a great property to build your new house with beautiful views and a spring-fed pond.
Very secluded area. Over 4,000 ft. of road frontage. No close neighbors.
The cabin/camp is spacious with sleeping areas upstairs and downstairs.
The large pole building has several variety of tools. The tractor and brush hog are included in the sale.
The land has several established food plots with open meadows for more food plots. Several acres of hardwoods and thick cover along with apple trees. Deer, bear, and turkey roam the property. Great Hunting! And, there are ATV trails throughout the property.
Includes 2 windmills. Revenue from windmills will transfer to the new owner in the future. Please call for details.
All rights convey.
My Notes for MLS #S1058863
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Property Type: Single Family Residential
- Status: A-Active
- Type of Sale: Normal
- Year Built: 1890
- Year Built Description: Existing
- Additional Exterior Features: Other - See Remarks
- Driveway Description: Stone/Gravel
- Exterior Construction: Other - See Remarks
- Foundation Description: Stone
- Garage Description: No Garage
- Lot Dimensions Depth: 1,530
- Lot Dimensions Frontage: 4,250
- Lot Information: Rural Road,Wooded Lot
- Lot Number: 25
- Num of Acres: 215.9
- Styles Of Residence: Cabin
- Additional Interior Features: Other - See Remarks
- Additional Rooms: Other - See Remarks
- Attic Description: None
- Basement Description: None
- Beds Total: 1
- Floor Description: Wall To Wall Carpet-Some,Wood-Some
- Kitchen Dining Description: Kitchen/Family Room Combo
- Kitchen Equip Appl Included: Cooktop - Electric,Refrigerator
- Num Bedrooms 1 St Floor: 1
- Num of Rooms: 2
- Num of Stories: 2
- Sq Ft Total: 936
- Heating Fuel Description: Oil,Wood
- HVAC Type: Stove
- Sewer Description: Other - See Remarks
- Water Heater Fuel: Electric
- Water Resources: Well
- HOA Payment Description: None
- School Tax: 2,903
- Total Taxes: 5,379
- Town County Tax: 2,476
- School District Name: Canisteo-Greenwood
Street View Not Available
Directions to 6378 Burleson Road East, Howard, NY 14843
County Route 27 to Burleson Road.
The listing information for 6378 Burleson Road East, Howard, NY 14843 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, NY Land Quest, LLC
Get Financing for 6378 Burleson Road East, Howard, NY 14843
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on Cornerstone Realty Associates's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. Cornerstone Realty Associates, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of the New York Alliance of MLS's, powered by New York Alliance of MLS's. Real estate listings held by firms other than the Cornerstone Realty Associates are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the Listing Broker's Firm Name.
Listing information provided by CNYIS, Inc., GENRIS and WNYREIS.
Disclaimer: All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither the listing broker(s) nor Cornerstone Realty Associates shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints, and shall be held totally harmless. ©2018 New York State Alliance of MLS's. All rights reserved.
Last Updated 03/25/2018 at 1:06am